Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Bang Theory- Season 2


The Big Bang Theory is a show I took on in the summer while I was bored and only watched a couple episodes of.

This season I have decided to add it to my routine of shows, and I usually hate multi-camera comedies, yet I find myself watching and enjoying the program.

The jokes are witty, albeit usually referencing genius level like humor, but there is a great Ross-Rachel dichotomy in the characters of Penny and Leonard. When sitcoms are a dying breed, rooting and actively wanting to continue watching a sitcom about opposites attracting is rare nowadays.

The addition of Sara Gilbert as recurring character Leslie, is what made me decide this would be a show I focused on in the fall season.

Gilbert is not only an accomplished actress, but she has proven to have amazing chemistry with Galecki.

No comments: